​​Ammunition Transfer Fees

Ammunition will only be released to the customer listed on the invoice.
All fees are non-refundable.
All transactions by appointment only
All shipments must be sent “signature required” 
Not responsible for shipments that are left at door step

Please Email at Stoneycreekarms@yahoo.com a copy of the invoice after you place your order.

Stoney Creek Arms will have the following ammunition fee schedule for ammunition transfers.

Ammunition Order Transfer Fee $20 + sales tax (if the seller collects sales tax then we don't have to)

Private Party Ammunition Transfer Fee 
$5 and no sales tax due. 
Both parties must be present to conduct a Private Party Ammunition Transfer. With current driver’s licenses.

DOJ Charges:
$1 Standard Check-if you have a firearm registered in the system already (instant approval)
$19 Basic Check-if you don’t have a firearm in the system (days to get approval)

Storage fees for Vendor Transferred Ammunition Received: 
Up to 10 days = Free
11 – 20 days = $20 additional fee
31 – 30 days = $50 additional fee

Ammunition left for more than 30 days will be considered abandoned. 

CA Sales Tax must be collected on the full invoiced amount of the ammunition shipment 
All ammunition shipments received MUST have an original invoice with shipment so the proper sales tax can be collected.  

All terms and fees subject to change at the sole discretion of Stoney Creek Arms.

These vendors have my FFL on file:  I can send my FFL to the vendor of your choice, if not listed.
Ammo Supply Warehouse
Buds Gun Shop

Canoe Club

Outdoor Unlimited 
Target Sports USA
Use search engine Ammoseek.com


Please email us a copy of your receipt when you place your order